Monday, February 20, 2012

DIY Nail Polish Rack

Hey everyone! 


I was looking around for a better way to store my nail polish. Right now I have them in a little rack that's used to hold little tiny objects. My collection is quickly growing, especially now that I am back in the states, and I need a better way to store. So I was looking online and wanted a cute way to display my polish on the wall and I saw a few I liked but the they were pretty spendy. I googled a DIY polish rack and saw that it was incredibly easy to make! 


I made mine out of:

  • black foam board
  • glue gun
  • ribbon
  • glue sticks
  • pencil 
  • and a box knife



I started to make this and realized I should have done a better job cutting the boards to make them flush with the edge and that I remembered how much I dislike using glue guns. They leave strings everywhere! I decorated it with some ribbon to hide all the spots from the glue. I didn't want too much color since the polish will do that for me. 


The tutorial I used explained the process really well so I won't go into how to do it. 
DIY Nail Polish Wall Rack

I haven't tested it yet but I will get it all up and ready tomorrow with updated pictures :)


Thanks for reading! 
Annya


No comments:

Post a Comment