Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nails of the Week!

I've been back from Australia since November and I have really been slacking on my nails! So here is just an update on what I've done since then and then what I have on my nails today. 


My Christmas Nails

The photo is a bit blurry but you get the gist.

I also received Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in silver, purple, and teal. I only tested the silver here, I will do one of the other two once I get the teal one back from my sister :) It is such a cool effect. 





This was my nail design last week. They are my Spring time Nails :) I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it already! Especially after spending almost 5 months in Australia, this winter is getting me down!  It was a zebra design on top of 3 blended colors, light green, purple, and a light pink with a bit of glitter polish on top.



And this is the design of the week. I thought it looked a bit Grecian, but one of my friends pointed out that it looks a bit Kiwi (New Zealand, All Blacks - Rugby Team) but alas the colors used are a dark purple (OPI Siberian Nights) and gold (OPI Glitzerland).  A white nail art pen was used for the design.  Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment