Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First EVER Eyebrow Wax! :]

I wrote this post last year about 9 months ago when I was on Tumblr and I figured I would share with you :)

-
I’ve never gotten my eyebrows done and today I finally decided to do them since I’m getting tired of plucking and not really having a shape other than flat… 

And I was always scared to try and create my own shape in fear of going overboard or having them look like two completely different… things on my face. 

I never realized how different my eyebrows actually were. One is definitely shorter than the other. You can tell because my left side kinda stops while my right brow continues downward in a nice arch.. Haha.. 

Well here it is :)

I’m pretty happy with them.  I think it made a HUGE difference. 



I did a photoshoot in the first one so my makeup is a little elaborate and well I’m not really wearing much in the second photo..


If you've ever been nervous about getting your eyebrows waxed... well my advice it just go with it!!! But go to someone that has experience so you are happy with your results. And if not, well they will always grow back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment