Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Day Makeup and Braided Up Do Hair

The wedding this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. My sister looked absolutely stunning. And I couldn't even look at Eric during the ceremony without crying, he was so full of joy and emotion. To say it was beautiful is an understatement.

I just wanted to do a little update on my makeup and the hair. We went to a salon in Spokane Valley called Dimensions and they hooked us up! It was an amazing deal for the bridal party. $65 for your nails, makeup, AND hair. Normally up dos start at $50 alone so we couldn't pass this up.

I have been obsessed with braids recently so I just had to incorporate it into my Maid of Honor look :)

Take a look, what do you think?




I went simple on my makeup as I didn't want to out do the bride :) I just had a smokey eye look with browns and grey with a little lashes added on for oomph. 
I was super stoked for this. Although this was the most makeup I think I've worn since Halloween haha.. They had to do it a little heavy for photos. 


I was so busy throughout the day that I completely spaced on taking pictures of the full complete outfit! Good thing we had a photographer. I will update when those pictures are ready for release. Such an awesome day! I was overcome with joy!


Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment