Friday, June 22, 2012

My Sister's Wedding Is This Weekend!

My sister is getting married this weekend on Saturday! Yay! I am the Maid of Honor so I have been incredibly busy with trying to get all the artistic stuff and technical things done for her! EEEK! I am so excited!

My sister loves, loves, loves rainbows so she is doing a Rainbow themed wedding. It is going to be gorgeous. Color everywhere! And it will be in a garden with a pond which will make it even more lovely.

This was her inspiration for starting things off...




She found some flower stamps because she wanted to create her own invitations. My sister is very hands on and tried to make this wedding cheap and also very special and one of a kind. I think doing things yourself adds a nice touch and the guests appreciate it as well. I created the program for her as well using these stamps. Isn't it just cute! I made a front and back, I think it is called tea-length style? What do you think? 


As you can tell it's not quite finalized since it says blah blah blah :]

And to leave you with something fun for the weekend is this super cute nail design my friend showed me from Tumblr. I think it fits the theme of this post quite well don't you? :)  I will do a tutorial on this soon as it is just the cutest! And perfect for summer time! 




Enjoy your weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment